Legal hallucinogens
Steven Carr
2005-03-20 19:39:02 UTC
I haven't tried Salvia but I'm interested.
Subject: Legal hallucinogens
Date: 8/28/2002 8:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Steven Carr
2005-03-20 19:59:08 UTC
I haven't tried Salvia but I'm interested.
"SOMEBODY FARTED INT ...

<<snip>>
Steven Carr
2005-03-20 20:14:18 UTC
In fact, I think I'll issue that curse this morning...
I avoid the use of four letter words.
Place an order with my site, and I'll send you some extra goodies. I suggest
some 15X. That stuff will blow your mind!
If you order anything else other than 15X, I'll send you a sample of it....
Http://www.herbsofthegods.com
Steven Carr
2005-03-20 20:22:46 UTC
I haven't tried Salvia but I would like to. Is it sold in herbal medicine
and health food stores? Are the plants or seeds available at your average
house and garden store?
From: camero
tbi.com
Date: 8/28/2005 8:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Shaun aRe
2005-03-21 09:21:08 UTC
Post by Steven Carr
I haven't tried Salvia but I would like to. Is it sold in herbal medicine
and health food stores? Are the plants or seeds available at your average
house and garden store?
Head shops mainly, or all over the web, for dried plain leaf, or extract on
leaf (sold as 5x, ore 10x etc.). Plants can be sourced - google could be
helpful. Seeds OTOH, are rare as hen's teeth, and germination rate is poor -
salvia d. is usually propagated from cuttings.

HTH some.

Shaun aRe
DarkSheer
2005-04-05 19:05:41 UTC
From: camero
tbi.com
Date: 8/28/2005 8:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time
I personally like www.herbalsmokeshop.com myself. Great servise and very
fast.

If you want to try something else thats fun and legal. Try the spiritwalk
at www.blissherbs.com Great for beginer and groups.

Ryan